Sunday, May 30, 2010

Holiday Weekend




The ALE lab is enjoying a 3-day weekend. I'm spending the weekend at home and finally got my containers planted. Thank you to Buckeye Blitz volunteer Eunice Shonk for the Lady Beetle Flag! The Hibiscus tree is from the student plant sale at the OSU Agricultural Technical Institute. If you are in the Wooster area I highly recommend checking it out, the students do a great job. Annual flats and perennials are available.

As for the other ALE Lab members: Chelsea, Scott, and Ben went to MI to catch up with family and friends and Alfred is spending the weekend in Columbus.

...and if I had to guess I bet that Chelsea is hunting insects today for her collection!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Mary,
    Everything looks so pretty and comfortable! I like the duck a lot! I hope you were able to rest and relax over the weekend.
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your deck Mary. I didn't realize the apartment had the deck. So glad you were able to get some flowers. Perfect. I like the bright pink flower.

    ReplyDelete