Monday, February 15, 2010

Ohio Tour 2010

I am working on organizing spring workshops for our Buckeye Lady Beetle Blitz program. I will be heading out to 7-8 locations in Ohio to recruit and train volunteers to conduct our annual lady beetle census. This year I am trying to target counties with low representation in the 2009 census, as well as counties where we will have volunteers participating again this year. The map illustrates the locations of all 168 gardens where lady beetle data were collected last year. Thanks to a great suggestion from Lauren Bailey, we are also thinking about creating t-shirts to serve as a fundraiser for the project! Hopefully I can get these made before our April and May workshops.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such an interesting project. I hope you get lots of volunteers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the t-shirts would be fun.

    ReplyDelete