Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fresh goodies at the market




Fresh vegetables at one of the stands at the OARDC mid-week farmers market.

Did anyone get a chance to visit the OARDC farmers market this week? I stopped by on my way home yesterday. I like the "open-air" atmosphere of the market and the diversity of goods they usually have there. There were quite a few stands offering fresh farm produce ranging from tomatoes to sweet corn. My taste buds had a craving for some fresh strawberries yesterday, but too bad I missed out on them. Hopefully I can be there in time more next week. Besides farm produce, there were some delicious cookies and other treats as well.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great market! Isn't this time of year just the best? We went to our local market yesterday.....everything looked so good. We bought way more than two people can eat! Ha!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete