- Nicole is working hard on the Cleveland project, getting the plantings arranged, making maps, and organizing educational materials.
- Chelsea is planning a hops workshop for February, and might be visiting the local brewery every now then for "research"
- Scott is preparing for his departmental seminar, an important step for his transition from the Master's program to the Doctorate program (good luck Scott!)
- Andrea is identifying 100's (or 1000's??) of flies...and probably drinking large quantities of Mountain Dew.
- Mary of course is busy advising/helping us with everything above as well various other projects!
|Members of the ALE lab enjoying some beverages at ESA.|
Nicole isn't pictured, but she'll be there next year!
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!